WolfQuest Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Dance 1 & 2

Go down

Just Dance 1 & 2 Empty Just Dance 1 & 2

Post  Hestia Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:19 am

Just Dance (Video Game) - Wikipedia wrote:Just Dance is a music video game developed and published by Ubisoft for the Wii. It was released on November 17, 2009 in North America, November 26 in Australia, and November 27 in Europe.[1] It is similar to the Dance Dance Revolution games in that dancers match moves on screen in order to earn points, but the method of game play is very different. In Dance Dance Revolution, dancers hit up, down, left, and right arrows on a dance pad (an additional Wii controller) with their feet to match the arrows scrolling by. In Just Dance, players use only the standard Wii Remote and attempt to mimic all the moves of the on-screen silhouette dancer.[2] Players earn points depending on what moves they perform and how well they perform them.

For for information about Just Dance Click Here!
Just Dance 2 - Wikipedia wrote:Just Dance 2 (Sometimes abbreviated as JD2) is a music game developed and published by Ubisoft Paris for the Wii. It is a sequel to Just Dance. It was released in North America on October 12, 2010 & in Europe on October 14. The Best Buy Edition was released in North America on November 21, 2010. There are 44 new tracks and new modes.[1] A sequel, Just Dance 3, is currently under development which is going to be released in 2011.

For more information on Just Dance Click Here!

'Tis my favorite game ever from the Wii. So I wanna hear what you think about it, if you have played it. What's you're favorite songs/least favorite songs? You're highest/lowest score?

For myself Wake me up before you go go by Wham!, which I got 9221 on and my least favorite is Monster Mash by The Frighteners.
Hestia
Hestia

http://www.wattpad.com/user/StarSeeker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum