WolfQuest Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croix and Luna's Wedding

3 posters

Go down

Croix and Luna's Wedding Empty Croix and Luna's Wedding

Post  WinterLeaf Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Sparky suggested the idea, and I got excited, then said yes. x3
Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-1Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-2Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-3Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-4Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-5Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-6Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-7x
"We would be honored if you chose to join together and see Croix, and Luna, be married in holy matrimony. On Sunday, July 2011."

Luna's dress:
Croix and Luna's Wedding P_10660_1_324952
Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-1Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-2Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-3Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-4Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-5Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-6Croix and Luna's Wedding Blackrose-7x

Croix's dress:
Croix and Luna's Wedding Mermaidweddingdresses20

Bridesmaid's dress (Including Nightly):
Croix and Luna's Wedding P_10657_1_324943

Red Velvet Cake:
Croix and Luna's Wedding Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ5nbtphUE3roBal833spsPNN2ybQkC_il2vu2aOVDqlaqRilE

Wedding Held:
Croix and Luna's Wedding Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjEYddz02Wy5BOD5YXYPlpHohGdJLbLKViF6fVZbwTwP-G0C7r1Q
Wedding Invitation:
Croix and Luna's Wedding Picture1234534

Wedding Guests (Not complete yet and all guests will receive a invitation):
Randoven
-MagPie-
Portia
DragonflySpirit
Sparky_Wolf
White Puppy
Nightly-Howler
Zethra

Last edited by WinterLeaf on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
WinterLeaf
WinterLeaf

Back to top Go down

Croix and Luna's Wedding Empty Re: Croix and Luna's Wedding

Post  White Puppy Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 am

Pfft, you forgot my dress! xD

Here is my dress>> Croix and Luna's Wedding Daffycostume
White Puppy
White Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zethra Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

Why aren't I on the list? O:
Zethra
Zethra

Back to top Go down

Post  WinterLeaf Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:16 pm

White Puppy wrote:Pfft, you forgot my dress! xD

Here is my dress>> Croix and Luna's Wedding Daffycostume
Costume be pwettyfull.
And I'll be putting you on the list, Zethra. Croix will be happy to hear more guests are coming.

WinterLeaf
WinterLeaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum